Tuesday, February 3, 2015

16. INSERVICE NURSING EDUCATION: Welcome to the session on most commonly practised procedure_By Mrs. Heera K.C.Parajuli, BN

Dear all, I have intentionally not included the title at the beginning of this session.  You will find it yourself as you go through this presentation.  I have included the video at the end of this session.  I hope it will be beneficial to all the  nursing students, clinical nurses and of course to the teachers as well. I am thankful to the Matron of BPKIHS (Respected Sir Mr. Ramanand Chaudhary) as he has succeeded to apply this principle in different departments of BPKIHS. I would like to acknowledge him again that he is one of the important personality by whom I got inspired to initiate this blog.  Thank you all and please do watch it. It will be cent percent beneficial to you all.












































 Thank you all for your active participation. 

Now, presenting you a video on I/V cannulation. 
Click on the play button to watch further. 
Thank you. 

                           


This is a video from New England Journal of Medicine.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you all for viewing my web blog. I have tried to make it practical as far as possible. Very soon I'll be uploading a video profile as well regarding the clinically applicable presentation. If you have any comment you can post it too. And if anyone else want to be a member. Add in the join member group.
    Thanking you all!

    ReplyDelete